Why???????????????????????????????????
Daddy why didn't you ever give a damn about me? Why did you save Steven, Timothy, and Elaine but not me?
You didn't even let me go to college when all it would have cost you was a lousy bus ticket to Branson and I would have gladly pay you back.
And after you married Phyllis Long the two of you went out of your way to make my life miserable each and every day. My God you let Tim be mad at me for something that old Hag Ruth did and told me that you didn't want him to be mad at her? My brother he was My brother! What is so awful about me that you allowed me to be beat for 18 years daddy? You use to tell me every birthday how special I was to you because of all use kids including Jay; I was the only one of us that you delivered. Jay was so lucky that he passed on when he was 10 because I tried so hard in many different ways to join him so I could get out of the hell that was my life that you left me in to suffer . I begged you each and every time to please don't send me back and you knew why but you just didn't give a damn.
I almost wasn't able to go to my own graduation because I had no way to get there. Luckily my friend Heidi and her family were gracious enough to give me a ride. Then afterward you and Phyllis came up to me and you wouldn't even give me a ride home because you two had dinner reservations? I had to beg Heidi's parents to please give me a ride home, because guess what daddy they too had reservations to celebrate Heidi's graduation.
You wouldn't help me get a car or even get my license because I could just walk down the street to school. So why did you buy Phyllis' kids vehicles? News flash daddy they have a father Dr. Chet Long; and he could have just as easily bought them cars!
Do you know whats been happening seen you've been gone? Are you watching? You last wife has been treating your grandsons and granddaughters like crap. But her grandchildren are special she treats them like royalty. Your own grandchildren like dog poop. Except lately, remember Gabe? He apparently has gotten too old for her to care about anymore. He was kicked out to the streets for doing pretty much the same thing as his father. Thanks and praise God his mother was there for him.
I don't know if even writing to you like this will make any difference since I have been calling out to you like forever. All I really want to known daddy is why? Please please give me some sort of sign so I can know Why?
In the long run after everything is said and done the fact remains no matter what in Hell or high waters you ARE my father and I still do love you and I miss you each and every day even when I am dead and buried an end up where ever .......
I love you daddy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home