Dr. Jack Leroy Vinyard Sr. M.D. April 21, 1930 — May 15, 1998

Letters to my daddy that I hope that he can hear since he wouldn't when he was a live..............

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Remember that one time??????????????

Daddy,
Remember that one Father's day when I paged you and you called me back and I asked you when would be a good time to come over to give you your Father's Day gift?

I believed it was a Thursday and I had to call because Phyllis said that it was rude of us to just drop by the house to see you.  (YOU not Her).

I called again on Sunday; Father's day; To get info on when was the best time to come over so we could come by and see YOU on Father's Day.

But I ended calling you all day long; so I finally called Elaine to see she knew what happened to you and Yes, yes she did.

 YOU went to the lake with Phyllis and her kids? Why?  They have their own Father; Remember; Dr. Chet Long at Freeman's.

 Why didn't you at least call me or something?  Why did you let your 4th wife rope you into to going in the first place?

 Dad newsflash!!!!!  She only wanted you for your money and to have some poor guy to come running at her beck and call. 

 That's why you had to practically beg her to give you $20.00 and when you told her it was gas for the van and she did not believe I could tell.

But why beg her for some of your own money?

Did you know that she's been telling Tim and most likely Steven that you gave me $20.00 a week for nothing?

I could only wish!!!

Dad she a very bad poor excuse of a human being.

I am sorry but the truth hurts I know. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home