Hey........................
Have you or are you able to see whats going on and whats been going on?????????
Never mind it's not you could really answer that.
Why did you marry such a horrible person like Phyllis???? I could tell that she was nothing more than a gold digger; far more worse than Nancy ever was. By far the worse.
Have you heard the shit she's been spewing since your death ? She has said that I supposedly agree with her that She loved me. Oh such B.S. I know that the reason I don't recall it is because it never happened nor could it ever. Especially since she never ever did; not the way she treated me and my family. No way sir.
I could go on and on and a virtually I will but I've got so much to do now.
Never mind it's not you could really answer that.
Why did you marry such a horrible person like Phyllis???? I could tell that she was nothing more than a gold digger; far more worse than Nancy ever was. By far the worse.
Have you heard the shit she's been spewing since your death ? She has said that I supposedly agree with her that She loved me. Oh such B.S. I know that the reason I don't recall it is because it never happened nor could it ever. Especially since she never ever did; not the way she treated me and my family. No way sir.
I could go on and on and a virtually I will but I've got so much to do now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home